NIGHT AT THE OHIO STATE REFORMATORY
NEXT AVAILABLE DATE: JUNE 9, 2018
SOLD OUT FOR 2018!
Join American Hauntings for a PRIVATE overnight ghost hunt at the infamous Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio -- one of the most haunted prisons in America. Come along for an all-night investigation of this spirit-infested penitentiary and take part in a historic guided tour (see where they filmed movies like the Shawshank Redemption, Tango & Cash & others!); enjoy a late dinner; and then spend the night in search of the reformatory's myriad of ghosts! Are you brave enough to spend the night behind bars? Join on this chilling night and find out!
Our Overnight Ghost Hunts at the Ohio State Reformatory are among the most popular events of the year and usually sell out well in advance! Complete directions, information and waivers for the event will be sent to you via email with your confirmation! All Attendees will receive a waiver with their confirmation, which must be signed and returned to the American Hauntings Office prior to the trip! No Exceptions!
Mansfield Haunted Overnight Includes:
* Overnight Access to the Reformatory
* Guided Ghost & History Tour of the Prison
* Late Night Dinner / Soft Drinks, Water & Coffee
* All Night Private Ghost Hunt throughout the entire building
Info about the Overnight Ghost Hunt:
* This is a PRIVATE event. It is NOT open to the public and is exclusive for American Hauntings guests! Do not contact the Reformatory for questions about this event -- American Hauntings rents out the building for this ghost hunt, so please contact us with questions!
* What do we mean by PRIVATE EVENT? We have exclusive use of the reformatory for the night and there will be no other groups in the building. We offer a smaller group than any of the public groups offered by the reformatory.
Note: This Haunted Overnight is reserved for persons age 21 and older. This is not a sleepover and no accommodations are provided. The Ohio State Reformatory contains hazards including, but not limited to, lead-based paint, narrow and steep stairs, and uneven surfaces. Not recommended for pregnant women!