HAUNTED WEEKEND IN GETTYSBURG
APRIL 27-29, 2018 | GETTYSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA
Return with troy taylor to one of the most haunted places in america!
SOLD OUT -- EMAIL US TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST
Haunted Weekend in Gettysburg
April 27-29, 2018 | Friday to Sunday
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania | Lodging at the Inn at Cemetery Hill
Join American Hauntings and authors Troy Taylor and Lisa Taylor Horton, along with Rene Kruse, for a weekend in one of the most haunted small towns in the country -- Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. For 2018, we have again revamped our weekend event with new tours and haunted history and a new look at the how the Civil War battle created the hauntings that are an integral part of the town today. Join us for tours, ghosts, Civil War history, a two-night stay at the Inn at Cemetery Hill, and more! This has been one of our most popular haunted weekends since we started it in 1998 and while we never guarantee that anything supernatural will happen during the weekend, strange things have certainly occurred in the past! See the link at the right to register and pay your deposit and be sure not to miss one of our favorite events of the year!
$500 Room Package for Two
($50 Deposit Due Now using Link / Remainder Due in February 2018!
Haunted Weekend in Gettysburg Includes:
* Two-nights Lodging at the Inn at Cemetery Hill, which includes free parking, breakfast, and is within walking distance for our in-town tours, as well as to shops, restaurants, and the National Cemetery. (Double Occupancy / 2 Per Room)
* Private Tour for 2 with Mark Nesbitt's Ghosts of Gettysburg Tours: Find out what hauntings are still being experienced in town today!
* Private "Aftermath" Tour of Gettysburg for 2: A walking tour that shows the effect of the battle on local residents and delves into the medical care for soldiers, as well as the funerary practices of the time.
* Full Admission for 2 to the Gettysburg History Museum, location at the National Park Service Visitor's Center. Admission includes museum, all shows, and Cyclorama.
* Private After Dark ghost hunting: Want to see the places that other ghost hunters only wish they knew about? We'll take you to hunt for the spirits at some of the most haunted, but little-known, locations in the area!
This is one of the Biggest Weekends on the American Hauntings Schedule! We've been helping groups to experience the haunted side of Gettysburg since 1998 and it's become one of our favorite excursions -- hope you're brave enough to join us in 2018!